Este site é mantido pelo Hotel San Rafael LTDA.
Nós coletamos, armazenamos e utilizamos alguns dados pessoais que pertencem àqueles que utilizam nosso site. Ao fazê-lo, agimos na qualidade de controlador desses dados, e o fazemos de acordo com as às disposições da Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (Lei Federal n.º 13.709/2018).
Os dados coletados são imprescindíveis para que possamos prestar a você os serviços com excelência e, assim, garantir a melhor experiência em hospedagem!
A presente Política de Privacidade contém informações sobre coleta, uso, armazenamento, tratamento e proteção dos dados pessoais dos usuários e visitantes do site, e esclarecer sobre os tipos de dados que são coletados, os motivos da coleta e a forma como os usuários podem gerenciar ou excluir as suas informações pessoais.
Nós nos preocupamos com a proteção de seus dados pessoais. Por isso, disponibilizamos esta política de privacidade, que contém informações importantes sobre os dados coletados, a finalidade dessa coleta, e seus direitos enquanto titular dos dados que coletamos.
We only process personal data when the purpose of the treatment falls within one of the legal hypotheses provided for in the LGPD, which are found listed below, provided that the holders must always be informed about the reason and the way in which their personal data is being treated. Treatment hypotheses are:
• Necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
• Requirement arising from law or regulation to which we are subject;
• Legitimate interest in data processing;
• Need to provide for the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings.
In short, we only use the data to fulfill the needs of contracting the service we provide.
We will collect, store and process your information if you voluntarily provide it to us; such information in connection with the following:
• Completing a form on our website;
• Completion of a physical registration card;
• Completion of the National Guest Registration Form (FNRH);
• Opt-in to receive marketing information from us;
• Creating an account with us and managing your preferences;
• Contacting us by phone or in person (for example: when making a reservation);
• Sending us a letter, email or message on social media;
• Sign up to receive one of our services (for example: newsletter, blog or follow us on social media);
• Request promotional information from us (for example: information about any of our products or services);
• Participate in a survey, contest or sweepstakes;
• Contribute content to us (for example: for display on the Hotel's social network).
The types of information we may obtain include:
• full name, personal document numbers, date of birth, marital status, profession, telephones, e-mail, addresses, photograph, bank details, flag, number, expiration date and credit card code;
• data of third parties who are registered as companions of the holder in the accommodation, such as: full name, personal document numbers, profession, date of birth, marital status, telephones, e-mail, addresses, photograph, bond with the holder.
• passport and visa details, payment details, travel history and traveler details;
• dates of your stay or travel with us and associated charges;
• purchase or delivery of products or services;
• comments and opinions about brands, products and services;
• information we receive about you from the third parties through which you booked your appointments.
We do not collect data that is by nature particularly confidential (eg genetic data, biometric data, data revealing origin race or ethnicity, political opinions, sex life, sexual orientation, religion or other beliefs, health-related data, criminal or union background) unless you voluntarily provide them to us.
Examples of sensitive personal data we may collect and process include:
• Food allergies;
• Dietary requirements that may imply or suggest your religion, health or other sensitive personal data;
• Mobility needs;
• Disability; and
• Medical conditions.
We may use certain sensitive (or "special category") personal data where you have given us your explicit consent for us to comply with your needs in the best possible way; and we ensure that this consent is obtained in a specific, free, unequivocal and informed manner, pursuant to art. 7, item I, of the LGPD.
By collecting, storing and managing all consent forms in an organized and accessible manner so that proof of consent can be proven when necessary, under the terms of the caput of art. 8 of the LGPD.
4 Likewise, the holder must be able to withdraw his consent at any time with the same ease with which it was provided, under the terms of art. 8, §5 of the LGPD.
The collection of personal data from children and adolescents will only be done with their specific consent, through their legal representatives, being previously made possible, a term for the due signature, as contained in article 14, paragraph 1, of the LGPD.
The data we collect from children and adolescents is used for the following purposes:
• Verify the child's or adolescent's kinship with the user or third parties who are registered as a companion in the reservation;
• Completion of the FNRH;
• Enable the enjoyment of hosting services, in compliance with applicable legislation.
The processing of personal data of children and adolescents will be carried out in their best interest.
In addition to the data provided by the user, we collect the following personal data:
• IP address,
• Browsing history.
The collection of this data takes place at the following times:
• When the user logs in or out of our website;
• When the user browses our website;
• When the user makes a reservation or purchase of a product or service.
This data is collected for the following purposes:
• Guarantee the authenticity and security of transactions;
• Protect users' personal data.
There will also be the collection of images, video and audio through security cameras located in public areas, such as hallways and entrances, in our physical establishment, or cameras carried by employees, whose attribution is to prevent the occurrence of incidents.
Cookies são pequenos arquivos de texto baixados automaticamente em seu dispositivo quando você acessa e navega por um site. Esses arquivos contêm informações que servem para identificar o visitante, seja para personalizar a página de acordo com o perfil ou para facilitar o transporte de dados entre as páginas de um mesmo site.
Usamos os cookies para garantir uma melhor experiência enquanto você navega em nosso site.
Esses arquivos não permitem que qualquer arquivo ou informação sejam extraídos do disco rígido do usuário. Também não possibilitam o acesso a informações pessoais do usuário, além daquelas que tenham sido fornecidas pelo próprio usuário, ou coletadas de acordo com disposto no item 1.1 acima.
O usuário poderá se opor ao registro de cookies pelo site, devendo desativar esta opção no seu próprio navegador. Entretanto, algumas ferramentas ou funcionalidades do site podem ficar comprometidas se houver a remoção dos cookies.
The Company Hotel San Rafael LTDA. values the confidentiality and preservation of your personal data and for that reason we work with partners who are duly compliant with the General Data Protection Law.
We do not sell, disclose or share data we collect and maintain about you, except:
• To comply with any legal or regulatory determination, or even to comply with any order issued by a public authority.
• To third-party service providers who have been designated as data processors to perform functions and services on our behalf and who will only receive the personal data necessary to perform the services on our behalf, but who are not authorized to use this data for any other purposes (for example: service providers related to web hosting, payment processing, information technology systems, customer relationship management, booking and booking management, marketing, auditing, administration).
• For strategic partners, such as accommodation booking sites such as, but not limited to, Booking, Trivago, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com and others through which we offer our accommodation services.
In any case, the sharing of personal data will observe all applicable laws and rules, always seeking to guarantee the security of the data of our users, observing the technical standards used in the market.
The data collected by our website will remain in storage as long as necessary to achieve its collection purpose, and cannot be collected for one purpose and be used for another.
Your personal data will be anonymized or deleted if your last interaction with Hotel San Rafael took place more than 5 years ago.< /p>
"Interaction" includes, for example, opening marketing or budget communications with Hotel San Rafael.
It is always important to emphasize that the rights of the holders of the catalyzed data are respected.
The personal data collected will always be treated on a legal basis, a hypothesis provided for by law that authorizes the treatment.< /p>
The personal data collected will be processed based on the following legal bases:
• With the consent of the holder of the personal data;
• For compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
• For the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings;
• For the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract to which the holder is a party, always at the request of the holder;
• When necessary to meet the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party;
• For credit protection.
Certain personal data processing operations carried out on our website will depend on the prior consent of the user, who must express it in a form free, informed and unambiguous.
The user may withdraw his consent at any time.
The user may also not agree to any processing of personal data based on consent. In these cases, however, it is it is possible that you will not be able to use some functionality of the website that depends on that operation.
It is important to list for demonstration and knowledge purposes that the principles below are observed in the collection, handling, storage, disclosure and treatment of personal data by us, meeting the standards of protection that are provided for in the legislation.
• Transparencies, Legality and Non-Discrimination;
• Principle of Data Minimization;
• Limitation and Fitness for Purpose;
• Integrity and Confidentiality.
By this we mean that Hotel San Rafael handles personal data fairly, transparently and in compliance with the law and applicable regulations.
We employ data protection and security measures, always worrying about the security of what we collect, through elaborate techniques and effective.
The measures we adopt take into account the nature of the data and its purpose, always taking into account the risk that the breach would generate the rights of users.
Protection of Personal Data on Paper: For the correct protection of sites containing Personal Data on paper, the following controls are implemented :
• Adequate physical structure against impacts, floods or fires;
• Restricted and monitored physical access;
• Entry to the site and the use of photographic equipment and others that allow unauthorized copying of documents must be controlled;
• Paper documents that contain Personal Data and that are under the responsibility of Hotel San Rafael cannot be removed from the premises without prior express authorization from the Legal Responsible of that specific process and the Person in Charge;
• Unauthorized persons do not have access to the database;
• Due to rigorous registration of who has contact with the collected data;
• All our members with access to personal data are bound by confidentiality duties, upon prior signature of a term.
Protection of Personal Data in electronic media: Access to the systems of the Hotel San Rafael that contain Personal Data is granted through processes of identification, authentication and certification of login and password, according to the need for access to perform activities.
Installing software or changing the configuration of information technology equipment (computers, notebooks, printers, etc.) is prohibited for users who do not have this attribution.
External access to systems and equipment is granted only to personnel who actually require this resource, in cases of real need for execution of business activities and that do not entail high risks for the protection of Personal Data.
The use of connections to the Internal Network and Internet systems is permitted for all purposes and purposes of business, support, services and specific objectives of the Hotel San Rafael. Use of these resources for other purposes is prohibited.
Any computer owned by Hotel San Rafael, which is connected to the Internal Network or the Internet, is properly configured with protection systems against virus infestation or malicious software.
Finally, we do not use public networks (eg public wi-fi) to exchange or send Personal Data.< /p>
Therefore, Hotel San Rafael, when collecting the personal data of its users, strives for Privacy and Data Protection by adopting measures protections from the initial phase to their launch or implementation.
Hotel San Rafael protects the right of holders of personal data, always in accordance with the law, holders may: p>
• Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
• Access to collected data;
• Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
• Anonymization, blocking or deletion of data that is unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of the provisions of the law;
• Portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
• Elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in cases provided for by law;
• Information on public and private entities with which the controller shared data;
• Information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of the refusal;
• Revocation of consent.
To exercise your rights, the user can contact us through the channels informed in item 9.
To ensure that the user who intends to exercise their rights is, in fact, the holder of the personal data object of the request, we may request documents or other information that may help in their correct identification.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, especially to adapt them to any changes made on our website, either by making new features available, or by suppressing or modifying existing ones, as well as adapting them to new legal requirements.
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon publication on the platform.
When changes are made, users will be notified.
By using the service or providing personal information after any modifications, the user and visitor demonstrates their agreement with the new rules.< /p>